Happy New Year - January 1, 2017 Recommitted!

Hello Friends~ 2017, how did you get here so FAST!   
  I'm taking this opportunity to recommit to more frequent blogging. Looking back, I know I said the same thing last year, but this time I have some tools to get me solidly back in the groove. I printed off a list of prompts to help me get in the groove. Realistically, I won't be blogging daily, so these are good ideas for the first few weeks.

  I am a fan of Heather Powers of Humblebeads fame. She does a weekly bead table Wednesday on her Facebook VIP group and gives tips and advice on how she runs her creative business. I listen to her posts much like a podcast. Last week she talked about goals and how to make time for all that your business requires. Like Heather I prefer not to make new year resolutions, I like to set goals. I feel like that is a more realistic way to achieve what you want to accomplish.
I sat and reflected and decided to sketch out a flow sheet of big ideas. It needs more specifics and more refining but it's a start.
 I chose to divide things into 4 main categories; business, art, mind/body/spiritual & other for the random stuff.
I won't bore you, you can see them here for yourself....

Lastly, in the interest of doing something creative most every day,  I am pursuing my interest in Zentangles and so I did a small one yesterday while watching football bowl games with the family. Not bad for a first try. I also started a Pinterest board for inspiration.
The nice thing about doing these is you only need pen and paper.
I hope you'll check back soon. Thanks so much for reading. I appreciate your comments!
Warm Regards,
Tamme

Comments

Most Popular Posts