An Introduction 1/4/16

Hello Friends~ 
  As I recommit to blogging more regularly in 2017 I decided to use a '30 Day Blog Challenge' list as a prompting tool.
The first entry should be an "Introduction" according to the list. Now, it may seem a bit silly since I've had this blog since May of 2012 but, I'm a rule follower so off we go.....





  My name is Tammie. I'm a US Navy wife, a mother to 2 awesome college kids, a 'dog mom' to 2 crazy boxers and an artist who enjoys tinkering with mixed medium jewelry.

We moved to Florida six months ago for my husband's job and I'll admit, it's been quite a challenge.               
It's the first time in many years of moving where we don't know a soul and we're empty nesters now too, so it's a double whammy.  I do like some 'alone' time to work in the studio, but I also enjoy being with people. So I have started volunteering at my parish thrift shop and am making a concerted effort to get together socially with the couple gals I've recently met.  
It all just takes time and I'm not always patient.



Also, with the new year I'm hoping to make some new business and personal goals which I will talk about here on the blog throughout the year.
If you're curious about my original 'first entry' back in 2012 here's the link: http://ttedesigns.blogspot.com/2012/05/welcome.html
I went back and had a look myself. I watched the little video I made with what was then, 'new work'. So funny to see how the creating evolves over 5 years. 

Thanks for stopping by, :-)
Warm Regards,
Tammie




A free printable for you to color 



Comments

Most Popular Posts