Wednesday WINNER WINNER Chicken Dinner- Thanks Znetshows!

Yesterday I opened my mailbox to find a box stuffed with treasures from Znetshows!  

The design team partners were to choose items for their  partner to create with, but that meant there were left over items which Znetshows generously offered as prizes.

I follow their blog, which offered 6 ways to enter the drawing, so I decided to do all six. 
[I commented, I followed their Facebook page, I already followed the blog, I tweeted, I shared on my TTE FB page, and I did a blog post about the contest.] 

I was happy to find out that my efforts paid off and I was a winner. 

So you can see all the beautiful goodies above. Rich glass pearls in silver and champagne, Tiaria Chinese crystals in a a rainbow of colors, base metal charms, beads and toggle clasps and the icing on the cake, the beautiful cultured 'sea glass' in shades of blue and white.

I haven't yet decided what I will make with these beauties, but I can tell you, they are a welcome addition to my bead stash.
THANK YOU~  ZNETSHOWS!  

Comments

  1. Such fun loot! I can't wait to see some of the amazing things you create with all this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you got a nice box of goodies, can't wait to see what you create.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Most Popular Posts