Pinterest Monday 8-19-13 University of Alabama


University of Alabama logo

Good Morning Friends~
Today's Pinterest Monday post is inspired by last weeks whirlwind trip to drop off my first born for his freshman year of college at University of Alabama.
 All this enthusiasm is new to me as I went to a tiny college with no football. I am feeling myself swept up in the excitement even as a parent. So today's pins are a reflection of this buzz.... 'Roll Tide Roll'

Game Day - University of Alabama!
University of Alabama-- Life Is Good!
University of Alabama 2013 Printable Schedule
University of Alabama UA - "Keep Calm and Roll Tide" 8x10 Print on Etsy, $9.95
- University of Alabama Football -

Tuscaloosa- Denny Chimes and the Gorgas Library on the campus of the University of Alabama.
President's House, University of Alabama
University of Alabama Fight Song
University of AlabamaAlabama head coach Nick Saban holds The Coaches Trophy after the BCS National Championship college football game against Notre Dame Monday, Jan. 7, 2013, in Miami. Alabama won 42-14. (AP Photo/David J. Phillip)

Comments

  1. Now you have to get the Alabama Uno card game. The Roll Tide card makes the game more fun so our family no longer plays regular Uno.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tammie,
    Roll Tide! Rammer Jammer Yellow Hammer Give them H--- Alabama! I have two sibblings that graduated from Alabama and two in-laws that graduated from there too. Your Son is going to love it there in Tuscaloosa it is such a friendly town and so many good places to eat.
    Therese

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, it must be a "big thing", Tammie... I live FAR from any football, don't follow football, but even ME has heard of Roll Tide LOL. Wait a minute, I used to listen to recordings of college "fight songs" with my Dad in the 1960s, he was a fan of the songs, if nothing else... does that count?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not an Alabama graduate myself either (I also went to a tiny college). But growing up in the state of Alabama you either root for Alabama or Auburn. It's a standard question when getting to know someone else from the state. I was raise on Alabama football and bleed crimson and white. I'm glad you're catching the Bama fever! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Most Popular Posts