BEAD SOUP Blog Party #7

Well it seems that me & 500+  new friends have all jumped into the pool to participate in Lori Anderson's 7th Bead Soup Blog Party Hop.  This is my second time attending the party and I am looking forward to it.
I plan to make my own focal and beads from my favorite polymer clay and with my newly acquired wire skills via Kerry Bogart's 'Aspire to Wire' e-course I hope to create my own clasp.  I will keep you posted as this fun & creative project unfolds over the next few weeks.

Additionally, I am signed up for one other Holiday Bling #3 Blog Hop hosted by Shelley Turner and Marlene Cupo. 
I also have registered for 4 spring craft shows at 2 area high schools, 1 middle school and a church in February & March.
It's going to be a busy spring. WHEW!    Thanks for stopping by! :-D
 

Comments

Most Popular Posts