Answer Me This 9/8/14

Here's this weeks "ANSWER ME THIS"


Fairy tale you most associate with?



Cinderella- not that I lived in drudgery, but that when I wasn't looking  I finally found my handsome prince charming.

















Have you ever had stitches, if so, where?

Twice, both times under my chin from falling down & smacking it on the concrete. First time @ age 2 and second time in my late twenties while jay walking across a busy street....







Flipper or Lassie?  

Lassie, hands down. 






Do you have a nickname?

In high school I was called 'Tush' [rhymes with brush], short for my maiden last name Tusher. Now it's usually just Tam.

If you had a superpower what would it be?
Healing.  I'd like to be able to cure someone with my touch.








If you could travel back in time where would you go?
This is a tough one, because I love history.   I'll narrow it down to 3
Medieval England,  Antebellum South and 1950's America.


Let's hear your answers!
Thanks for playing along~


Comments

Most Popular Posts