Terrific Tuesday! 7-2-13

I woke this morning and as is my custom, checked out all my usual websites on the computer. I was very happy to find that my TTE Facebook page now has 262 friends! 
Not sure what caused the bump, but what ever it was...Thanks So Much


Additionally the newest edition of BEAD CHAT Magazine came out yesterday and I actually have 1 entry and 3 photos in there.
As I read through this well produced and infomative e-zine,  on page 15 I saw the reproduction of a conversation I had recently posed on Creative Bead Chat, a Facebook group for jewelry artists, regarding the versatility of metal gauges. 

Then I happened upon an article that featured an anklet blog hop I participated in a few weeks ago and on page 31, I saw my dear daughters lovely ankle modeling an anklet I made.   :-D

Page 40 is entitled "Fanciful Flight'. I had submitted a polymer clay dragon fly pendant in patina with antiqued brass for this article. 

Lastly, Znetshows hosted a special Sea Glass Blog Hop recently which I participated in and discussed in an earlier blog post. There on page 59, was my  Copper Patina Seahorse set! 

This GLOSSI e-mag has only been in production a couple of months, but already the quality and care put into it is evident. The founder, Melinda Orr and various editors are creating a top-notch product and I am honored to be included.

Check it out~ There are unique one of a kind pieces, useful information on topics of interest to artisans and a wonderful community of sharing and support.  

Please see what I mean by clicking below, and as always~ Thank you for looking.
Warm Regards,
Tammie



Comments

Most Popular Posts