Pinterest Monday 3-18-13 Tips & Tricks

Hello Friends!
Today's 'Pinterest Monday' involves a few pins from my board titled 'Tips & Tricks to Remember'
Great ideas for DIY or how to's, things that make life easier and 'slap your forehead' moments "Why didn't I think of that?" ---- Enjoy


 Use an IKEA grocery bag holder as a device to store wrapping paper rolls



Stamping fabric with bleach [can you say teen girls summer craft project

 
Use an upside down Command Hook to hold the ribbon of a wreath on your cabinet door

Photocopy the back of the object you are trying to hang, this insures exact placement when drilling holes.
  My PERFECT summer chair......



A godsend for those gross vent covers

 Print on old book pages, great for Mod Podge projects

Comments

  1. Nifty pins, Tammie! Number 2 caught my eye right away as I recalled seeing its bold design earlier this year. I love the no-nonsense tutorials of the "Untrendy Life" blog by Dora and Rachel (wish they had been around when my 4 boys were little). I'm heading to your other pins now... I always find something new and lovely. You're turning me into a fan of Pinterest!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Most Popular Posts