2/9/21 Thrift Score & More

Hello Friends~
Last week I hit my local Goodwill and came across a jackpot! 
Someone obviously cleaned out their craft room and I scored some fun items.
A folding self healing cutting mat, some 3D letters by Tim Holtz, a bag of mixed seed beads, a shamrock tin, tons of scrapbooking brads in fun patterns and a small nondescript bag of copper components. All this for about $7 because it was also %25 off for veterans Thursday! 

 
The copper components really got me jazzed so I immediately set to work. I believe these are for bookmaking or scrapbooking. I removed the adhesive and cleaned the backs. Then found some coordinating vintage tin and poof!!!  
A pair of jumbo sized with the embossed square and a smaller but still substantial pair from the triangular pair







What do you think? I am pretty happy with the results. 
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a great week 




 

Comments

Most Popular Posts