Lenten Charity Wall Cross Project 2017 - Food for the Poor

Hello Friends~ 
Just a quick but meaningful post today. As Lent is drawing to a close, I want to offer a sincere thank you to the wonderful friends who made purchase to support my annual charity project. 
With your kindness and contribution I am pleased to able to donate 
$120 to Food for the Poor!
I feel strongly about this charity and have been blessed to be able to help them for the last 7 years. I plan to continue indefinitely as they do such good things for those with so little. 


Although Lent ending and several of the crosses pictured are already sold, technically speaking this charitable project is ongoing, year around.  
Do contact me if you are interested in purchasing a cross and contributing to this effort. 
Thank you,  HAPPY EASTER and God Bless you! 
Warmest Regards,
Tammie



Comments

Most Popular Posts