Magazine Submission

  Hi Friends
It's been quite a while since I submitted any of my work to published magazines. I've been published 3 times before, in Beads Trends and Bead it Today [sadly, both now defunct] and many times in online venues too. This time is a bit different.
  The deadlines are usually months out from the publication date-- and even if they like your piece they may not use it right away- hanging on to it for a year or more.
This week I sent this set in to Belle Armoire Jewelry -hopefully for a fall issue.  This is the first time I have sent a piece in 'cold'. In previous experiences, photos were submitted and if they were interested then the work was physically submitted. I followed their directions precisely- so we'll see...
  I named this set 'Autumn Pilgrimage' as it reminds me of a walk in the woods on a crisp fall day.
The pendant & earring vocals were created from polymer clay & alcohol inks with resin overlay. Wire wrapped stones and beads accent the 32in long chain with toggle closure.
So, fingers crossed for now.  If I'm selected I will let you know :-D
Warm Regards,
Tammie



Comments

Post a Comment

Most Popular Posts