4/2/2015 It's Tin-tastic!

I am a lucky girl! 
I have a few friends who also love to go thrifting, antiquing, yard sale-ing and bargain hunting.
My friend Dionne has caught the 'tin bug' on my behalf and has recently gifted me this AMAZING cache of beautiful tins to repurpose & up cycle.

She is an earring kinda gal, so her reward for all these goodies are some super fun 
'Tin-tastic' pairs of earrings.

If you have an amazing tin, you'd like to share with me I'd be happy to do that for you too. Find me on Facebook and let's work out a deal!   [ Here:>  TTE Designs ]
Now I'm off to the work shop to get busy on all these goodies!








Comments

  1. Beautiful!!! But I have to laugh...in the next to the last picture, the round tin with the red and gold...I picked up the exact same one here in Florida!!! How funny!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Most Popular Posts