Creative Spark Magazine Spring 2014~ "I'm on the COVER" ...she shouts!!!!!

 
Click to view Creative Spark - Spring 2014 on GLOSSI.COM

Today marks the release of the Spring 2014 Creative Spark  e-zine from Znetshows.

I am thrilled to be the cover for this issue!

That piece is called 'Blue Skies & Daffodils' and was part of the blind challenge bead assortment I was gifted from Znetshows as part of their design team.

There are many talented artists included in this quarter's publication, and I hope you will take a moment and visit them.

Besides the cover, my other pieces in this collection begin on page 75.  Now that the are published they will be available for sale on my Facebook page "New & Available" photo album and soon to my ETSY shop as well. 

THANKS SO MUCH~
Regards~
Tammie




Comments

Most Popular Posts