200+ Winner!

A few days ago I noticed that I was at 190 followers on my TTE Designs Face Book page. I thought it would be great to have a nice round 200 to start the new year so I put out the word and let everyone know that if my page exceeded 200 I would have a random drawing for a $25 merchandise certificate.
Today, 12-31-12 at 3pm EST, I added all 205 to Random.org # generator and # 107 is
JANET LUJAN!   Congrats Janet, I will be messaging you with the details.  

I would like to take a brief moment to THANK everyone who has supported me this past year in ways great and small. As I continue on this creative journey  I am so encouraged for what is to come in 2013.
   Blessings to you and yours
Warmest Regards,
Tammie



True Random Number Generator  107Powered by RANDOM.ORG

Comments

Most Popular Posts