Pinterest Monday + One

HAPPY PINTEREST MONDAY
If you know our family, you know it's no secret that our favorite breed of dog is the Boxer. I have a board on my Pinterest dedicated to their silly antics and sweet faces. Boxers have personality to spare which is one of the reasons I love them.
Below are some of my favorite Pinterest pics, showing just how kooky they can be.   Lastly I included a photo of my two favorite girls~ DD & our little Dixie~


*gasp*  i want :3
oh my... XDHiupside down :)aww<3in the breeze! :D



Comments

  1. Oh my yes, I too love Boxers. We took on our sons older one and had him a couple years before he passed on. We were around him his whole life though and he was a character. He snored so loud but now that is what we miss the most! Every time I see a boxer I just want to hug them. They really steal your heart!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Most Popular Posts