Fridays are FABULOUS



Friday is hands down my favorite day of the week. I know sometimes there is work, errands and the stuff of life, but Friday also brings promise. Promise that the work week is nearly done. Promise of a happy hour cocktail on the patio with DH & maybe some good friends and mostly the promise of a wonderful weekend.
I am not generally a lucky 'winner'. I often enter contests but I have yet to be picked. Recently I began following the FB page ' Marla's Mud' hosted by Marla James, a talented and supportive ceramic clay artist and co-host of Creative Bead Chat. As a thank you to new followers Marla had a drawing for some of her pieces. A few days ago I was notified by Marla that I was a winner!!! Yeah me!
Yesterday my goodies arrived. 
Aren't they lovely? I can't wait to make something from these amazing art beads. I especially love the matte turquoise lentil. 

Please visit her website for more beautiful work www.marlasmud.etsy.com &


Thank you Marla!


Comments

  1. I am simply in love with the peace sign.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you won Tammie! I look forward to seeing what you create with all of your new goodies! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Most Popular Posts