February 13, 2020 A Peek at my Week

Greetings Friends~
I know this post is usually called 
'Thrifting Thursday' but honestly, I didn't have any luck shopping this week.
So I decided to just share what I have been working on around here.


As you may remember from last week, I finally jumped onto the big earring bandwagon. It's been a fun change of pace from my usual styles and has been well received so far.  
After and Before 






Several of these floral tins definitely have an Asian/Chinoiserie flair 







Rainbow chevrons anyone? 












The weather here in our new state has been a bit wacky. Last Tuesday it was 72 and sunny and I worked outside in our back yard. By Saturday there was a winter weather alert and we got almost 4 inches of snow. That melted quickly and yesterday it hit 70 again. 



I have also been working on some new 'flat lay' photography combining some of my work with colorful tins. Not bad for a first try, still tweaking and trying again. 

Lastly, we have a chandelier over our kitchen table that I don't really like. The style it's self is ok but that rustic sage green color clashes badly with my blue & white chinoiserie decor. 
So... they say chalk paint will cover almost anything... and it seems they are right. While this isn't an amazing transformation it is subtle and blends in a little better until we can get something 
that I do love. 
         

There you have it! 
Hope your week was productive too.
Thanks for stopping by.

Comments

Most Popular Posts