2015 Artisans in the Park

School started this week and fall is almost here. Autumn and holiday shows are on the increase.  I have an event almost every weekend between now and December 1st.

This weekend I will be at Virginia Beach Parks & Rec Artisans in the Park " on Shorehaven Dr in Virginia Beach, VA. 

Here are a few pics from last year and as I prepare for this years event. If you are looking for a nice venue, food concessions, free parking, music and many talented artists come join the fun.

Have a great weekend!
Warm Regards,
Tammie
My 2014 space- not level, but under nice shady trees

2014 space day 1- all tricked out [I moved it around on day2]

Sorry Rhett, no room for you!
Stuffed!

Really stuffed!

& of course there is ALWAYS more to stuff in!!


Trying to smile even though it was 97' in the shade [ rain in this year's forecast]

Thinking of using my newer set up this year-  classier but more trouble and less friendly on un level surfaces.....

Some of the pieces that will be available :






 Hope to see you there! :-D


Comments

Most Popular Posts