2014 Trunk Show Open House Review

I have done a home trunk show for the last 3 years now and for me it's always a great success.
For the first time this year I invited two friends to join me.  We sent out close to 100 invitations.  

 Signage on the street corner!




 
My dining room becomes a shop. 
[Sorry these were shot the night before and it's a pretty dark room to begin with]












 The Earring Zone!


 Using my new grid fixture with burlap panels attached





 Another set up area @ my kitchen table. Showing my magazine publications and my award from Gosport in 2013


 Even a 'SALE' zone!
This was the first time in a long time that EVERYTHING I have in my inventory was out for showing in some way. 
I do have some lessons learned for next year, For example I think 10-5 is probably too long. Next year will be 11-4.  I hope to continue doing a home show it's a low overhead, low stress event that I truly enjoy. 



Comments

Most Popular Posts