Black Friday 2014!




Happy post Thanksgiving my Friends-- While many people venture out early to get those amazing deals -- our Black Friday tradition has become a trip to 'Martins', a local  clothing store in Gadsden, AL where my folks live. 
Here, on the day after the Thanksgiving feeding frenzy we brave the total craziness at this store to load up on a whole pile of new ALABAMA gear, just in time for The Iron Bowl-
This year I 'needed' a new short sleeve T, a Christmas tree ornament and a new car logo medallion. 
:-D  Other family members chose hats, wallets, fuzzy pants, outerwear jackets and more- Roll Tide!


Additionally, my patient family tolerated my wish to hit a local thrift shop here in Gadsden. I hit the jackpot on tin containers and vintage trays. All this for just $6!  That will make some great new up cycled tin jewelry. 



Enjoy The rest of your holiday weekend -drive carefully as you make your way back home to start your new week. 
Best wishes and warm regards 
Tammie


Comments

Most Popular Posts