Pinterest Monday- Halloween Ideas

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. It also happens to be my birthday which makes it extra fun. There are so many great ideas on Pinterest I thought I'd share a few of my favs. 
~ HAPPY HALLOWEEN




front porch Pumpkin Candy Corn!! omg.





Instead of a wreath at Halloween. Cute, easy, and different! so creative!

Great front porch ideas













Instead of a wreath on your door....










turn scrap wood into ghosts!!


Line the walk way to your door with these two ideas

Milk jug ghosts











I am going to put these in my bushes! they are just the white styrafoam balls with black marker for pupils!


Hide these spooky eyes in your bushes





pumpkin inside a pumpkin!


And last but not least, a pumpkin within a pumpkin

Comments

Most Popular Posts