Bead Chat Magazine- "I'm in There!"

Hello Friends~
A few weeks ago there was a call for submissions to Bead Chat Magazine
a new e-mag produced by the creative team at Artisan Whimsy
I submitted 3 pieces in the 'April Showers' category. I was very honored earlier this week, to find that one of my vintage image domino pendants was chosen to be part of this collection.
Please take a few minutes and look through all the amazing artists in this issue. I am pleased to be considered among such talented company. [My piece is on page 15].
Have a great week~
Warm Regards,
Tammie

'April Showers Bring May Flowers' 



Comments

  1. I loved your domino (is it a pendant?) AND the Glossi mag. I read the whole thing, Tammie. Yes, I agree, there is talent to spare. What a great presentation... thanks for linking and congrats on being included in the lie-up!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Most Popular Posts