Words to Live By 2019


Hello Friends~ I'm not much on new years resolutions, but for 2019 I have decided to choose a few words I want to inspire my actions. 

MORE HUSTLE:
MORE JOY:
MORE PRAYERS:
LESS FEAR!
More hustle, means put a bit more effort into my work. 
More joy, be glad and grateful for all my blessings. 
More prayers, I let life get in the way of my spiritual life and I need to make a concerted effort not to let it...


A few days into the new year a friend invited some ladies to her house to make a 'VISION Board'. It was a good time for fellowship and reflection. 
To ensure that it wouldn't turn into just a craft project, I did print out some of the words I want to focus on in 2019 instead of relying on just magazines. 
Now it hangs on the wall in my newly reorganized studio! Fresh, clean, inspired and ready for the new year. 

Black and white allows more focus on the words

On the way in my studio 


Comments

Most Popular Posts