Throwback & Thrifting Thursday 1/18/17

 Hello Friends~
  Today's post is a quickie. I have titled this Throwback and Thrifting because it is a little of each. 
The 'throwback' portion references my foray back into polymer clay.  For several years I ran a promotion at Lent and Advent in which all the proceeds from the sale of rosaries and wall crosses went to charity. I have decided to get back to that this year. Lent begins on March 1st this year so I want to have a good quantity of crosses available. They will range in size and cost from $15 to $30 and all proceeds [minus the shipping cost] will be donated to Food for the Poor. 
  If you are interested in a custom design, message me and I will be more than happy to work with you.


  As for the Thrifting portion of today's post, here are two tins I recently acquired. The tobacco tin was discovered at my volunteer gig for our parish's thrift shop. Not super colorful, but I like the rustic vintage advertising quality of it. The second was actually found by my friend whom I dragged along with me this week while checking out a new thrift store. Lovely antique looking flowers will make a pretty set. 
  In other exciting news, it looks like I am an official part of the next issue of Belle Armoire Jewelry Magazine. That will come out in March, I'll be posting more as it gets closer. 
Thanks for stopping by today. Have a wonderful weekend!
Warm Regards,
Tammie 

Comments

  1. Can't wait to see the rosaries! As well, what cool finds. And, the big news about the magazine feature!! Awesome sauce!! Congrats :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Most Popular Posts