Answer Me This?? 10-6-2014

Another Monday means another installment of "Answer Me This??"

I'd LOVE to have you to play along-
either in the comments section below or on your own blog and link back~
Let's get started...

Rhett
Dixie
Do you have any pets? Yes, I do.
I have two boxer dogs named Dixie & Rhett.
Dixie is about 4 1/2 and Rhett is 1 1/2. They are great buddies for me. They help keep me company in my studio and also guilt me into daily exercise which I would probably avoid if they didn't look at me with those big brown eyes. :-D





How tall are you? Does it present any challenges or benefits?   As it happens I am 6'3" tall [190.5 cm]. That's pretty tall for a woman and has given me both challenges and benefits.  Clothes shopping is always interesting- not much is made for extremely tall gals, although it's definitely getting better over the years.  Shopping for a boyfriend was also a feat, I dated a few guys shorter than me but it never worked.  Luckily, I met and married an amazing man who is exactly the same size.  Benefits include, dusting ceiling fans, changing lightbulbs without a ladder , seeing above the crowd at an event and being memorable as 'that tall girl'....
This pic is from last Christmas in front of the fireplace mantle
- Pat is also 6'3, my son JP is 6'5.5, my daughter Rachel is 5'10 and me.....



What was the last dream you remember?  Recently, I had a dream that I was involved in some sort of WWII like air invasion, I don't know, maybe it's all those documentaries on the History channel...


Coffee or Tea? [or both?] Coffee in the morning with french vanilla creamer.  Tea @ 3pm with milk and sugar, as an afternoon treat. Also if I am any sort of sick- tea is my go to beverage.....



Favorite TV shows - Currently I'm watching Project Runway and am enjoying several of the new fall shows including Gotham, Scorpions and Forever . I am also waiting impatiently for Elementary, BBC Sherlock, Downton Abbey and Grimm.




THANKS FOR PLAYING~ CAN'T WAIT TO READ YOUR ANSWERS!!! 

Comments

Most Popular Posts