Why does one blog stand out from the multitudes?
So excuse me while I fan girl a little....
The authoress, Kendra is witty, informative, supportive & opinionated.
I admire her mission to live her Catholic faith daily [not just on Sunday's] and I am astounded that she and her husband do all that while raising & homeschooling a passel of kids.
A regular feature of her blog is called Answer Me This in which she which poses and answers a series of random questions and invites readers to answer the same.
So without further ado:
1. What do you still want to do this summer? ~ That's an easy one... hit the beach one more time. You'd think living oh,... I don't know about 20 miles from Virginia Beach with access to the base beach at Dam Neck, that it would be a no brainer, For some reason I just don't go enough. The ocean and the beach recharge me and I need at least one more day with sand between my toes before it's sweater weather.
2. What's your favorite kind of pie? - Rhubarb, but in a pinch I will also willingly devour blackberry.
3. How much sleep do you need each day? How much do you get?- I need at least 8 hours, less than that, especially for more than a day or two, makes me crabby and unpleasant to be around. Most of the time I am able to get that, although in the last year or so I have started to take 2 Benadryl every night. I guess menopause has started to do it's number on me and without them I wake up @2 am--wide awake.
4. Do you prefer to swim in a pool, lake, river or ocean?-
See answer #1 above..........followed by pool [or a pond]
5. Do you know any poems by heart?- Not really, although I think I can still recite a passage from MacBeth that I had to memorize in HS
6. Do you use the public library? YES! I go through phases, but when I'm on a reading jag, like I am right now-- I haunt the historical fiction, non-fiction [and occasionally the fiction] areas like a hawk. I am currently reading The Boys in the Boat and just finished Seabiscuit. Both excellent reads, I highly recommend them.
Hijacked from Kendra's page:
So, please answer this week's questions for yourself in the comments.
If you have a blog, answer the questions there and link back to this post, and link your blog post up below.
For bonus points you can even tag a couple of other bloggers so they can play along too. It's fun!
Please always remember, in Answer Me This... there are no rules and the points don't matter :-D
There you have it. Tune in next week for another installment of Answer Me This!
Thanks for playing along!
~ Warm Regards,