Sneak Peek- Znetshows Sea Glass Summer Challenge.

BSBH#8 > click HERE





One of the things I most enjoy about being a member of the Znetshows Design Team is the challenge of working with different materials than I might normally choose.  
For this Sea Glass Summer challenge we were allowed to select two colors. I choose 'coke bottle' light aqua green [my personal fav] and frosted white.  The folks at Znetshows chose the shapes & threw in the others colors as a bonus.  We are tasked with creating both a daytime & night time look.
Come back in June to see the reveal!


Comments

  1. wow, I love sea glass! can't wait to see what you come up with. how did you get involved with this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a soft and soothing palette! It almost matches your blog. Nice!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Most Popular Posts