'Virtual' Holiday Trunk Show 2013

Hello Friends~ 
This Saturday, November 23, 2013 
is my Annual Holiday Home Trunk Show. 



I am very excited to present this event because it is an opportunity for me to showcase my pieces in a relaxed manner. I can have out almost every bit of my inventory in an uncluttered way not possible at a craft show, and let people browse at their leisure. I always have refreshments, a prize drawing for a gift certificate, a great sale and a gift with purchase.  

I know that not everyone can drop by. Many of my friends and clients are not local, and those that are are busy in this week leading up to Thanksgiving.  So with that in mind I [with the help of my genius daughter who understands technology] put together a short slide show showing my displays and some close ups of pieces.  

To celebrate this weekend, my long distance guests will enjoy 
**FREE Shipping on Jewelry & Gift with Purchase**
November 22, 23 & 24th.  
[Glassware and home decor is USPS flat rate postage]

For more details, descriptions and pricing visit my FaceBook Fan page here> 
Find the photo album titled 'New and Available' then simply comment on any pieces you are interested in.  I will contact you for details. 
If you see something in the video, but not shown in the album let me know, I may have missed one

I currently accept personal checks,  Pay Pal or if you wish to make a credit card purchase, or just feel more comfortable I can list your piece as a 'private listing' on Art Fire or Etsy.

If you do happen to be in the area I would love for you to stop in. 
No pressure, just come by and say Hi :-)

Have a great weekend, I've got to run, there's a lot of baking & cleaning to do today!
Warm Regards,
Tammie

Enjoy the show...





Comments

  1. What a great presentation, Tammie... wish I could be there. Sending lots of Holiday wishes your way :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Most Popular Posts