Pinterest Monday 8-12-12 What My Friends are Pinning...

One of the cool things about Pinterest is that it is a social site as well as a great way to store tips, tricks and wonderful ideas and photos.
I like seeing what my friends are pinning.  Some I know will always pin recipes, some are always pinning gardening ideas, many others including myself, crafting and DIY tips.  A few like home and decorating some like interesting tattoos and of course those quirky 'ecards' with funny sayings.  

So here is a peek into what my friends like..... Enjoy!
Slow Cooker Lemon Garlic Chicken
Kim always has the best recipes
BEST COMMERCIAL EVER!!! :) HUMP DAY!! I really do love this commercial
My daughter pinned this...too funny
Keep Calm & Drink Wine - Cork Holder OMG I need this!!!
Robin is a D-I-Y girl

Mosaic Garden Stones
Jennifer thinks we should make this for our garden
Shrimp Salad from Ina Garten
Marcie chose a yummy shrimp salad

Haven and Home
Rachel loves home decor




Comments

Most Popular Posts