In the Pink!

What does a picture of me with pink hair mean? That's right, I'm "In the Pink".

What does that mean? It means I want to express my sincere gratitude to our benevolent mentor and the beloved hostess of 'The Bead Soup Blog Hop' 
LORI ANDERSON. 
People knock social media all the time, but believe me, it has benefits too. I joined a group a few months ago that has revolutionized the way I do things at TTE Designs. I'm not even sure how I stumbled across it exactly but the support and guidance I have received by being a part of 'BSBH' is tremendous. Artsy craftsy people often have a confidence problem, as I often do. We look at what others create and say well, mine's not as good so why bother? Lori has the unique ability to celebrate everyone~ regardless of your skill level. I can say that the increased confidence I have gained here as a part of this group has improved my skill exponentially.  I have tried new techniques, stretched outside my usual limits and gained a new group of friends.  
So CHEER's to you Miss Lori~ 

Thanks for being you & doing all you do!

Comments

  1. OH such a beautiful tribute. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pink hair! Lori is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice post! Love your pink hair!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't it wonderful that so many now think of Lori when they think of pink? You have written from the heart, Tammie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely tribute! Joining in the toast to Lori! Love you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so INCREDIBLY much! I'm so overcome by all this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great tribute! I am just starting out on this internet/jewelry journey and often feel overwhelmed. I seem to be able to design a few things and then find myself overwhelmed with posting, selling, etc. I look at everyone's blogs and have no idea how to get "there" from "here". Your post has inspired me to keep plugging away and surround myself with generous folks. You are right about Lori. She has a heart of gold and I'm so glad I ran into her blog.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Most Popular Posts